Full program with extended abstract 

Poster printing in Cancun

Citizens of the U.S., Canada and most European countries do not require a visa to enter Mexico. Please check with the nearest Mexican Embassy or Consulate office for entry requirements. Nationals of countries requiring a tourist visa will need an invitation letter from the conference organizers to be sent to your local Mexican Consulate.

Over the last couple of years, the visa application process has become subjected to greater degrees of scrutiny. For this reason, the application process can take up to six months. You will need to apply for your visa as early as possible, but no later than three months before you wish to enter the country.

One factor that increases the processing time is the personal interview, now required for most applicants as a standard part of visa processing. As soon as you know that you will need a visa for travel, you should contact the Embassy or Consulate to schedule an appointment for screening.
Individuals requiring letters of invitation to obtain travel visas should contact Dr. G. B. Raga, Chair of the Local Organizing Committee, by one of the following methods:

1. Email
2. Fax
3. Mail
Dr. G.B. Raga
Centro de Ciencias de la Atmósfera, UNAM
Ciudad Universitaria
04510, México DF
Please include the following information in your request:
°Full name as it appears on your passport,
°Copy of the main pages of passport (including name and passport number)
°Complete mailing address
°Contact email and phone and fax numbers
°Title of paper to be presented at the conference
All letters of invitation will be sent by email in PDF format, airmail or by fax, unless a courier account number (e,g, Federal Express, Airborne, etc) is provided on the original request. Please allow ample time for processing requests.
Note that the Conference Secretariat is NOT able to contact the Mexican Embassies in support of an individual attempting to gain entry into Mexico.